Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Not a warm doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

She and her physicians assistant are callous regarding patient's emotions and/or pain. I went in after a car accident once and all they were concerned a/b was lecturing me b/c it had been two years since my last pap smear! And I was told to come back for a referral for physical therapy if I was still in pain. Thank goodness I had a PPO and could take myself to physical therapy for help. I also asked a/b some skin issues I was having and was simply told it was from getting old. I was 35!!! I found a new doctor who treats me like a person who actually experiences pain and has feelings.

|  Doctor is great but her staff is horrible  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2010

I have always liked Dr. Huang as a doctor. She is easy to talk to and actually listens. Her staff is incompetent, they refuse to contact her when you say it's urgent, they can't seem to figure out what meds you've been prescribed in the past (even when looking at your chart), and they hold onto your checks for 3 months before depositing them. I've left messages for her to call me, but she never does - maybe her staff never tells her that I called.