Dr. Janet Lewis Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Janet Lewis?

Ms

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Website says they hold appts each day for critical call-ins. Twice I've called 5 minutes after they have opened and she's full for the day.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

This Physician does not have the time to care for her patients. She is too busy to give people the time they need. I would strongly suggest not choosing this doctor if you are a new patient. Every test you have completed you have to follow up yourself because no one from this practice gets back to you.

Almost lost my sister because of misdiagnosis from this doctor.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

This doctor misdiagnosed what was wrong with my sister, and my sister almost died because of the misdiagnosis. The day after seeing Dr. Lewis we had to call an Ambulance for my sister, the ER doctor said she would have been dead two hours later had we not gotten her to the ER when we did. This doctor is a death trap...!!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Always trying to push drugs even for minor issues where they are not needed. If you want a puppet of the drug companies she is it but is you better health go elsewhere.

AVOID Dr. Lewis !!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

-Waited over an hour in exam room-Room was filthy-Doctor hardly made any eye contact-She sent me to a different office for a chest xray b/c her machine wasn't available-Got an over $500 BILL from that office b/c it was an office my insurance doesn't cover!-Doc said she'd call me with the xray results that afternoon-Didn't call that day or the next, I had to call 4 times before the tech said she had reviewed the xray.-Overall, I give her a -5 of 10. She didn't just cost me time, put my health at risk in the filthy room, and NOT give me a diagnosis, but she costs me over $500 b/c her equipment "wasn't available". STAY AWAY!!! Find any other doctor!

Posted on April 14th, 2017