A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ihde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Ihde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ihde, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihde graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ihde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet K Ihde MD is a female Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet K. Ihde practice?
- Dr. Janet Ihde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Ihde practices Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.