A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ihde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Ihde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ihde, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihde graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ihde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ihde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet K. Ihde practice?
Dr. Janet Ihde practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Gynecology near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons, Palm Springs Oncologists, and Palm Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.