A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Imp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Imp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Imp, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imp graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Imp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Jenkin Imp FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janet J. Imp practice?
- Dr. Janet Imp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Imp practices Pediatrics near Two Rivers, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mishicot, WI and Reedsville, WI.
See Two Rivers Pediatricians.