Dr. Janet Imp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Imp?

March 26th, 2014

Looking for other options...

Dr Imp is not a terrible doctor but she's not a good one either. We had been seeing her for a couple of years but decided to change after a few issues. She is a bit abrupt but more than that she doesn't take time to look beyond the surface. Things like "it's this illness" after 30 sec examination, she'll grow out of it (should have been treated then), missed small fracture. Nothing life threatening but it added up, so for us not terrible wasn't good enough.

May 20th, 2013

Dr. Imp has been my kids doctors for about 8 years now. She does seem a little rude at first but she really isn't. Dr. Imp tells you things you may not want to hear. "your child is over weight, stop feeding them junk", "kids don't need soda", "it's a virus, you don't need antibiotics". That being said if you walk in there trying to tell her that you know her job better than her, you may get an attitude. However, if you let her do her job, you will find she is amazing. We have been going to her for 8 years, and she has done a great job with our kids health. One child has epilepsy and adhd and she works to make sure my daughter is on track. Personally, I love Dr. Imp and would not change doctors because I know that she will always give me the honest answer even if we don't want honest!

January 26th, 2012

DISGRACE!!!!!!

I would NEVER recommend this so called doctor to ANYBODY!!!! her care was the worse i have EVER experienced. In all honesty I can NOT believe that she has a license to practice pediatrics. She was terribly rude. Her online profile says that she is a "caring" doctor... What a joke that is. I will do everything in my power to make sure that she NEVER treats anyone that I know. She was rude to my son (4yrs), myself, and said (and I quote) "looks like i did my job". then she got up and walked out and never came back or anything. Somebody needs to get this taken care of before a kid truly gets hurt by her careless act of practice. Unbelievable!!!!

September 20th, 2017