A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Jewell is Excellent. Dr. Jewell has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Jewell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jewell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet N. Jewell practice?
Dr. Janet Jewell practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Jewell, Dr. Janessa Jewell, Dr. Hanna Jewell, Dr. Jackie Jewell, Dr. Janine Jewell, Dr. Janice Jewell, Dr. Janina Jewell, Dr. Shawnda Jewell