Dr. Janet Johnson, MD
Dr. Janet Valerie Johnson MD is female, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Loving Care Pediatrics
6525 Belcrest Rd
Hyattsville, MD 20782
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens National Medical Center
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet V. Johnson practice?
Dr. Janet Johnson practices Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
See Hyattsville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Johnson, Dr. Janessa Johnson, Dr. Hanna Johnson, Dr. Jackie Johnson, Dr. Janine Johnson, Dr. Janice Johnson, Dr. Janina Johnson, Dr. Shawnda Johnson