A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Johnson is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens National Medical Center
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Valerie Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janet V. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Janet Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Johnson practices Pediatrics near Hyattsville, MD.
See Hyattsville Pediatricians.