A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Jokela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Jokela is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Jokela, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Dr. Jokela has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- VA Illiana Health Care System
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Jokela MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet Jokela practice?
- Dr. Janet Jokela has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Janet Jokela practices Infectious Disease near , .