Learn more about Dr. Janet Jokela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Jokela is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jokela
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Jokela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Jokela, MD, MPH is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Jokela graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Jokela has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- VA Illiana Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Jokela MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Janet Jokela practice?
- Dr. Janet Jokela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Jokela practices Infectious Disease near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL and Saint Charles, IL.
See Champaign Infectious Disease Doctors.