Overall Review

February 27th, 2015
My son saw this doctor since he was 6 months old. Every well check appt he was not speaking....he had no vocabulary. Even after voicing my concerns she NEVER offered to refer him to an audiologist. My son is now almost two years old & being as concerned as I have been about him not talking I had to be the one to request a referral to an audiologist which took them well over a month to finally get that done. After seeing the audiologist last week it took her under a minute to conclude my son CANNOT HEAR. I'm. Not the doctor but I had to insist upon this test. What's most upsetting is this could have been caught so much earlier if she had requested hearing test at his one year, 18 month, now my son is almost two & can't speak BC he can't hear. Now he's behind developmentally BC of Dr Janet Jones. I would not recommend that anyone take their child to her.

April 26th, 2011
Fabulous with both children and their parents!
We have seen Dr. Jones for 4 years now, even moved practices with her! She is so caring with my children! Always makes sure to talk to them about what she is going to do without talking down to them! She always, always takes what the parents say into consideration, never treats you like you are being obsessive or naive. Dr. Jones isn't afraid to say she doesn't know something and research it with you, which I love because I don't want a doctor guessing when it comes to my child's health! So friendly and open! I would highly reccomend Dr. Jones to anyone!