Dr. Janet Myers DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

September 21st, 2014
Worst Dr. ever!
I had the worst case of strep throat in my life. Besides the sore throat, I had a high fever, body aches, and felt like I was going to die. Dr. Myers let me sit and wait for her almost TWO HOURS as I begged the nurses after the first hour to just let me know if she was not there or could not see me as I'd have a family member drive me on to another clinic. They assured me she was there. I only saw one patient there before me who came and left within the first hour. When Dr. Myers finally showed up there was no apology, no bedside manner, no explanation when I told her I'd waited almost two hours and could hardly sit up to be examined! I have never written a complaint about anyone else in my life but people need to know she is out there. Go to someone who cares! Someone who will prioritize patients over paperwork and coffee.

January 24th, 2011
NOT Great
Few years ago I took my daughter in for a second opinion with Dr. Myers. My daughter was 2 and Dr. Myers did not have patients with her she was hateful. The nurse was very nice and my daugther was fine with her but when the doctor came in the atmosphere changed and so did the experience. Not exactly the happiest parent.