Dr. Janet Kaczor Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Janet Kaczor?

Very RUDE!!!!

Posted on October 1st, 2013

This doctor barely spent any time in the exam room. She was more concerned with making sure my son have surgery instead of looking at other options first. We chose not to have surgery and will not return. She is very rude and unprofessional looking. If you disagree with what she wants she becomes very short in her answers and doesn't want to assist in the situation anymore. Do NOT use her as your doctor!!!

a ver caring doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I suffered from headaches and sinus infections for years Every other doctor gave me antibiotics and allergy pills. Finally, Dr Kaczor did surgery to open up my sinuses and help my breathing. I've never felt better. I even got off all my asthma medications! I highly reccomend her

Don't trust her

Posted on May 15th, 2011

I have had breathing problems for years. This dr. advised I had a deviated septum and performed surgery on me promising my problems would be resolved. I have experiences zero improvement since the surgery over a year ago. After my surgery, I spoke to three people who received the same diagnosis and surgery from this dr. and they also have not experienced any improvement what so ever. I suggest she diagnosed and performed the same surgery for each of us solely for the insurance money. We believe many dr's do the same thing instead of trying different options first and actually investigate each case individually. It's all a sham.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017