A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Kerrigan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Kerrigan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kerrigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- -J.F.K. Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Marie Kerrigan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Kerrigan practice?
- Dr. Janet Kerrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Kerrigan practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Family Physicians.