A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Kerrigan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerrigan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Kerrigan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kerrigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- -J.F.K. Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Marie Kerrigan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Kerrigan practice?
- Dr. Janet Kerrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Kerrigan practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Primary Care Doctors.