Dr. Janet Kerrigan, DO
Dr. Janet Marie Kerrigan DO is female, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
42575 Washington St
Palm Desert, CA 92211
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Kerrigan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kerrigan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Memorial Hospital
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- -J.F.K. Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerrigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Kerrigan practice?
Dr. Janet Kerrigan practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Kerrigan, Dr. Janessa Kerrigan, Dr. Hanna Kerrigan, Dr. Jackie Kerrigan, Dr. Janine Kerrigan, Dr. Janice Kerrigan, Dr. Janina Kerrigan, Dr. Shawnda Kerrigan