3.0

Oct 27th, 2011

I had always liked Dr.Janet, but when I saw her 9/8/11, she ordered blood work and that was when the problems started. I had to make 8 phone calls to her office to get a refill on my thyroid medication. If it hadn't been for my pharmacy giving me a few tablets, I would have been without this needed medication for 10 days. I finally got the refill 10/27/11! Also, she was going to email results of the blood work, which I have never received. Each time I called her office, I would leave a message, and no one ever called me back. My pharmacy also was calling, and they did not call them back either. This experience has made me very disappointed in Dr. Kerrigan. I will be changing to a different doctor.

Dr Janet Kerrigan is the finest doctor in the valley! show details Dr Janet Kerrigan is the finest doctor in the valley!
by Sally Sergent on Feb 25th, 2009

In this day and age of cattle call service and care, Dr. Janet Kerriganis by far the most attentive, caring, and thorough physicians that I have ever been treated by. So much so that I am compelled to let others know.