Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Kim
Dr. Janet Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla and UC San Diego Medical Center. Dr. Kim has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Kim has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Janet Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Helane Fronek
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Colin Haggerty
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Filip Fattohi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi39