Dr. Janet Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Janet Kim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2015

Wonderful experience! Excellent doctor!

I can't believe I saw the same doctor as described in the "terrible bedside manner" review. Dr. Kim was friendly, professional, witty, and best of all, she took a lot of time with me. She examined me thoroughly, asked me many questions, explained what she was looking for in the examination, discussed the many options for treatment, gave me a realistic outlook on my condition, and was exceedingly kind and respectful. I have seen many doctors, and Dr. Kim has the best "bedside manner" I have ever encountered. It has been a long time since I've been to a doctor that didn't make it seem like they were in a rush to get through my appointment. Dr. Kim took her time with me and was incredibly thorough. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough.

December 2nd, 2013

TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANOR

Dr Kim was the most unprofessional Dr that I have ever dealt with. Not only did she do absolutely nothing to help me, she asked me to leave her office to take another call. I felt very humiliated and frustrated. I have been having horrible medical issues for months now and have no relief, which is not her problem but I do hold her responsible for being a respectful doctor. I am also having a hard time sleeping at night and she told me to stop drinking so much water and double up on sleeping medicine. What Dr says that? All Dr's say water, water, water. I felt like she didn't know how to fix my problems and she was grasping at straws. What amazed me is that I made an appointment with another Dr and saw him and he new what was wrong with me in 5 minutes. Thank god! Still no relief yet, but at least a diagnosis.

September 15th, 2011