A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Krommes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Krommes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Krommes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Krommes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Krommes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Filemyr Krommes MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Janet F. Krommes practice?
- Dr. Janet Krommes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Krommes practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Rheumatologists.