A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Krommes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Krommes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Krommes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Krommes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krommes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krommes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans