A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Kuhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Kuhlman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Spinal Disorders
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhlman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kuhlman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elaine Kuhlman MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Kuhlman practice?
- Dr. Janet Kuhlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Kuhlman practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Radiologists.