A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Henderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lawson Henderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Janet Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Henderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See North Richland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.