A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Henderson is Excellent. Dr. Henderson has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Henderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Henderson practice?
Dr. Janet Henderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See North Richland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Henderson, Dr. Janessa Henderson, Dr. Hanna Henderson, Dr. Jackie Henderson, Dr. Janine Henderson, Dr. Janice Henderson, Dr. Janina Henderson, Dr. Shawnda Henderson