Dr. Janet Henderson Is this you?

3.9

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Very personable doctor. Very caring and takes the time to listen to my concerns.

Love Dr. Henderson, but she has a rude nurse

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Henderson is always wonderful and compassionate. Her nurse is rude, unprofessional and makes the visit unpleasant. The front desk is friendly.

My experience with Janet L. Henderson M.D

Posted on May 6th, 2014

I waited for over and hour to visit with Janet and when she got in the room , I started to put my phone away and she was very rude towards me and demand I turn of my phone and told me it was rude I was on the phone while I was waiting on her. This first impression made my entire visit uncomfortable and awkward. I will never go back to visit her, and I don't recommend going to her

Best GYN Experience Ever!

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I'm 57, so I've had numerous Yearly exams. My visit with Dr Henderson was by far the most pleasant 1. She is very gentle and listens to you! I highly recommend her!

Posted on March 1st, 2012

At my last appt I waited 45 min before going up to the front desk to ask what was going on. I was told that it was going to be another 30 min before I would get seen. The receptionist did not care that I was being asked to wait for over an hour after my original appt time and that is very unprofessional. Patients aren't allowed to show up over an hour late to an appt so why can doctors make us wait that long. You should never have to wait more than 30 min.

Very caring!

Posted on June 1st, 2009

I've going to Dr. Henderson for about 5-6 years now. I feel very comfortable during my examinations and she's very informative. Not only is she very professional, she's very caring and considerate.

Posted on May 19th, 2016