A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Hoffman, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hoffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Hoffman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Janet Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Hoffman practices Family Medicine near Foley, AL.
See Foley Primary Care Doctors.