A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Hoffman, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Hoffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Hoffman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Janet Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Hoffman practices Family Medicine near Foley, AL.
See Foley Primary Care Doctors.