A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Johnson, CSW, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lee Johnson CSW and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Janet Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Johnson practices Family Medicine near Fabius, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Cortland, NY.
See Fabius Family Physicians.