A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Kelley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Kelley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Leanne Kelley MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Janet Kelley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Kelley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.