A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Kennedy, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Kennedy, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from U of Maryland at Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Kennedy MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Janet Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Kennedy practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Endocrinologists.