A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Kennedy, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Kennedy, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from U of Maryland at Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet L Kennedy MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Janet Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Kennedy practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Endocrinologists.