A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lainhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lainhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lainhart
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lainhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lainhart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lainhart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lainhart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Lainhart MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Lainhart practice?
- Dr. Janet Lainhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Lainhart practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Psychiatrists.