A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lainhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lainhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lainhart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Lainhart graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lainhart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Elizabeth Lainhart MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet E. Lainhart practice?
- Dr. Janet Lainhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Lainhart practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Madison Pediatricians, Madison Psychiatrists, and Madison Child Psychiatrists.