Learn more about Dr. Janet Langsdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Langsdon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langsdon
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Langsdon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Langsdon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsdon graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Langsdon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Borders Langsdon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet B. Langsdon practice?
- Dr. Janet Langsdon has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Langsdon practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.