A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Langsdon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Langsdon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Langsdon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsdon graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Langsdon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Borders Langsdon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet B. Langsdon practice?
- Dr. Janet Langsdon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Langsdon practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.