1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 11th, 2015

Dr Langsdon miss diagnosed me which sent me off for help outside the kaiser system at my own expense. When a year later I confronted her she became defensive and driven to prove me wrong. I have appealed to Kaiser twice to reimburse me. A lost cause completely. I am finally looking for a new primary care doctor as my relationship with her is no longer possible.

Save yourself a lecture and find a doctor who cares show details Save yourself a lecture and find a doctor who cares
Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Langsdon is extremely proud of her MD license and wants you to be just as impressed with her as she is with herself. She is very good at lecturing but not very good at addressing the medical complaint at hand. A primary care physician should be your cheerleader for a full recovery. Unfortunately, Dr. Langsdon is not. I strongly advise changing doctors, as I have, if you don't want to be talked to like you're a child and if you want to have faith in you health care provider. There are much better and compassionate, down-to-earth doctors at the Redlands and Fontana Kaiser facilities. One of my very good friends warned me of her and I wish I had heeded her advice sooner. Dr. Langsdon has held my mother back from a full recovery because of her lack of care. Instead of listening to my mother's complaints months ago, she made her feel guilty. Had Dr. Langsdon listened to our request for x-rays and and MRI, my mother's stroke could have been prevented, and maybe she would be able to walk today.