A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lawhon is Poor. Dr. Lawhon has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lawhon, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawhon graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawhon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawhon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lawhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Lawhon practice?
Dr. Janet Lawhon practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Lawhon, Dr. Hanna Lawhon, Dr. Iva Lawhon, Dr. Jackie Lawhon, Dr. Jan Lawhon, Dr. Jana Lawhon, Dr. Janae Lawhon, Dr. Jane Lawhon