A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lawhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lawhon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lawhon, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawhon graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lawhon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lynne Lawhon DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Lawhon practice?
- Dr. Janet Lawhon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Janet Lawhon practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.