Dr. Janet Lazieh MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Fort Lee, NJ

September 11th, 2013
Excellent doctor & practice!
Janet Lazieh and the entire practice of Notchview Pediatrics are exceptional! I grew up going to Notchview Pediatrics and always received extraordinary treatment. As a parent now, even though I live in Pennsylvania, I still take my 2 young boys to Notchview Pediatrics if they need to be seen when we are visiting relatives in Northern New Jersey. My children have a pediatrician in Pennsylvania, but the quality of care received at my practice in Pennsylvania is nothing compared to the quality of care received by Notchview Pediatrics. My older son was born with a flat spot on his head (plagiocephaly). The PA pediatricians did not take note of this condition, nor did they seem to care. When I took my son at one month old to Notchview Pediatrics his condition was noted and followed very carefully since there is a small window of time to try and correct this problem. If it weren’t for the doctors at Notchview Pediatrics my son would still have a prominent flat spot on his head, the side effects of which are not known, but it very easily could have affected his brain development. If you are looking reputable and competent pediatricians I would highly recommend Janet Lazieh as well as any of the other pediatricians at Notchview Pediatrics.

April 20th, 2013
treat em and fleet em
This doctor is the fastest doctor and not in a good way. Frankly, all the doctors in this practice, excluding Dr. Caprio, are writing the prescription while your still asking questions. they talk over you, presumptually finish your thoughts, when you weren't even saying anything close to what they thought, and rush the visit entirely. My son was trying to talk to her playfully, and she was already leaving the room. Disgusting.

July 13th, 2011
Would not recommend
We had terrible experience with Janet Lazieh during our office visit. Not only her approach to my child was very unprofessional, her checkup procedure was total disaster. As if she is doing a favor to us. Would not suggest her to anyone and would never want her to touch my kids...

April 15th, 2009
Great Doctor and personality.