Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
Excellent service!
Excellent service! Very helpful and informative information :)

December 7th, 2015
She explains things really well, appreciate it so much. I'm so glad I found her.

September 4th, 2012
Knowledgeable, friendly and always accessible.
Have had allergies for years and finally bothered to go see a doctor. First doctor I went to canceled on me several times before I gave up. Then I found Dr. Lee online and made an appointment. Ease of getting an appointment with little to no waiting time. She gave several options and prescribed a pill that's changed my daily life. No longer unable to sleep well due to congestion and totally functional now in the day - not drowsy, in a haze from my bothered allergies.She's knowledgeable, friendly and most importantly effective solution to my bothersome allergies. Would definitely recommend her.

July 27th, 2012
Had several different ENTs meet with me over the last six years. Because I've had complicated sinus problems. Most my treatments have been ineffective and altogether frustrating. I met with Dr. lee earlier this year and have noticed vast improvements. It's night and day! I definitely would recommend Dr.Lee. She's professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Her staff are professional and making appointments are pretty easy-/ it's not a huge wait and she's always willing to fit me in.

March 14th, 2012
the doctor is more concerned with the dollars then actual bedside manner and patient care. She refuses to seak with you on the phone to answer basic questions or even have her staff of one help you.She conistently asks to see you and wants you to come in, to answer any questions...She looking for the dollars in my opinion and is not interested in really helping you,

October 31st, 2011
one of the best doctors ever!
Dr Lee is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by:she does not just write perscriptions but actually treats you in the office and you feel better when you leave! Her receptionist/assistant Tracy is very compassionate as well as competent. Other doctors should take a page from this practice on how to treat patients.

April 5th, 2011
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee was calm and attentive. She was genuinely interested in my questions and comments about my medical history.

June 13th, 2010
Awesome Doc
Dr. Lee was awesome. I had seen many other doctors for my problem. No one could help. I felt comfortable from the minute I meet her. She answered all of my families questions(and we had alot). She talked to me like a person. She took plenty of time with me and I didnt feel rushed or pressured. She explained everything. She answered my weekend phone calls personally and gave me her personal number. I had surgery and thing were exactly as she said. Problem solved! I love her!