A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lefkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet B Lefkowitz DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Janet B. Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Janet Lefkowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Lefkowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coventry, RI.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Providence, RI.
See Coventry Obstetricians & Gynecologists.