Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Lefkowitz
Dr. Janet Lefkowitz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Coventry, RI and Warwick, RI (and 5 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lefkowitz is affiliated with Kent Hospital, Women and Infants Hospital of RI and Kent. Dr. Lefkowitz has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Lefkowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Janet Lefkowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Obiamaka Mora
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi7
Dr. Heather Gibbons
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi15
Dr. Nathan Mordel
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi37