A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Leventhal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leventhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Barbara Leventhal MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Janet B. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Janet Leventhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Leventhal practices Anesthesiology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Anesthesiologists.