Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Lieto
Dr. Janet Lieto, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Burleson, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hospitalist and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Lieto is affiliated with Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Kennedy Health Systems Washington Township. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Lieto has the following 4 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Janet Lieto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Alvin Mathe
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi27
Dr. David Mason
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Shawnta Pittman-Hobbs
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi13