A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lieto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieto graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lieto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lieto DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Janet Lieto practice?
- Dr. Janet Lieto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Lieto practices Hospitalist and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hospitalists and Fort Worth Physiatrists.