A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lieto is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieto
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lieto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieto graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lieto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lieto DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Janet Lieto practice?
- Dr. Janet Lieto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Lieto practices Hospitalist and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Hospitalists and Fort Worth Physiatrists.