A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lindsey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lindsey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Janet A. Lindsey practice?
Dr. Janet Lindsey practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.