where are you. show details where are you.
by sherry h on Jun 18th, 2015

The computers went down.my appt was canceled. The number has changed. Help. Can anyone help me out here.

by K. W. on May 6th, 2015

I really like Dr. Linton, she has been spot on in diagnosing me and she is very kind and listens to what I have to say. So far, so good.

Feb 16th, 2015

She has moved and I wish I could find her again.

She needs a psychiatrist herself show details She needs a psychiatrist herself
Dec 25th, 2013

She is not dependable, has trouble adhering to the truth, does not address her own personal issues so how could she ever help anyone else. Seek her for help only if you want to worsen your situation.

by PG on Aug 16th, 2013

Very intelligent and accurate. She is in great demand and that is why she is busy

Taken aback show details Taken aback
Aug 4th, 2012

She negatively challenged me after I complained her staffer was ineffective. The staffer waited days before notifying my pharmacist it was OK to refill my prescription. Linton said it was not true. No benefit of the doubt. No professionalism. Little civility. My business went elsewhere.

Terribly disgruntled show details Terribly disgruntled
Jul 27th, 2012

I do not recommend. I was out of a vital medication. She would not cooperate. Made me wait two months in order to meet with her at which time she would have provided a prescription. I had to find another psychiatrist. It was a sad regrettable lack of compassion and professionalism. Perhaps a medical ethics violation. I will seek the opinion of a lawyer.

great show details great
Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Linton is a very professional and personable psychiatrist. A very proficient doctor.

May 27th, 2011

She made me feel comfortable and really seemed to care about the issues I am going through. I am thoroughly satisfied.

Apr 19th, 2010

I always wait over an hour, sometimes two hours. She double and triple books her appointment slots which are only 15 minutes apart anyway.