3.0

Apr 29th, 2016

This lady is a NUT! I would be better off getting my child a counselor from a fast food joint! Don't go to her!

Apr 29th, 2016

This doctor was a big waste of my time and money!

Feb 17th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen! I am surprised she was able to get a medical license. I think she has mental problems herself.

Feb 2nd, 2016

LOVE DR. LINTON

from Paul show details from Paul
by Paul Gentle on Jan 21st, 2016

A brilliant and compassionate doctor

Trusting your doctor show details Trusting your doctor
by Mary W on Dec 4th, 2015

Dr Linton is very trusting in her knowledge of medicine. She listens, and most important hears what you say.

Desperately asking for help show details Desperately asking for help
Nov 28th, 2015

Even other doctors are cleaning up her messes!

Nov 18th, 2015

I finally found a new doctor for my out of control teen! Goodbye Dr. Linton! Maybe you wouldn't lose soooooo many patients if you would just shut your mouth and OPEN your ears on occasion.

Desperately asking for help show details Desperately asking for help
Oct 15th, 2015

Always had to wait for at least 45 minutes to get in her office. Then she hushed me in front of my children when I was trying to tell her the medicine she was prescribing my child wasn't even working. Child was out of control and she told me to try to keep things positive. Child's therapist was the one that told me to talk to her about his medicine not working. She told me she wasn't a therapist she just writes prescriptions. Well, if that's all she does then why can't she ever see us at our scheduled appt. time. Not to mention she takes her dog to work and it's not a service dog. How rude, some people have allergies to animals! Don't get me started on her canceling appts. and not returning my calls. My child needs HELP not a doctor who is just going to write scripts and not even listen. I read reviews and had high hopes for her. Boy was I disappointed!

Oct 1st, 2015

Worst bed side manor I have ever seen with a doctor. Appointments were impossible and staff was disrespectful

where are you. show details where are you.
by sherry h on Jun 18th, 2015

The computers went down.my appt was canceled. The number has changed. Help. Can anyone help me out here.

by K. W. on May 6th, 2015

I really like Dr. Linton, she has been spot on in diagnosing me and she is very kind and listens to what I have to say. So far, so good.

Feb 16th, 2015

She has moved and I wish I could find her again.

She needs a psychiatrist herself show details She needs a psychiatrist herself
Dec 25th, 2013

She is not dependable, has trouble adhering to the truth, does not address her own personal issues so how could she ever help anyone else. Seek her for help only if you want to worsen your situation.

by PG on Aug 16th, 2013

Very intelligent and accurate. She is in great demand and that is why she is busy

Taken aback show details Taken aback
Aug 4th, 2012

She negatively challenged me after I complained her staffer was ineffective. The staffer waited days before notifying my pharmacist it was OK to refill my prescription. Linton said it was not true. No benefit of the doubt. No professionalism. Little civility. My business went elsewhere.

Terribly disgruntled show details Terribly disgruntled
Jul 27th, 2012

I do not recommend. I was out of a vital medication. She would not cooperate. Made me wait two months in order to meet with her at which time she would have provided a prescription. I had to find another psychiatrist. It was a sad regrettable lack of compassion and professionalism. Perhaps a medical ethics violation. I will seek the opinion of a lawyer.

great show details great
Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Linton is a very professional and personable psychiatrist. A very proficient doctor.

May 27th, 2011

She made me feel comfortable and really seemed to care about the issues I am going through. I am thoroughly satisfied.

Apr 19th, 2010

I always wait over an hour, sometimes two hours. She double and triple books her appointment slots which are only 15 minutes apart anyway.