A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lord is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lord
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lord, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lord has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Phyllis Lord MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Janet P. Lord practice?
- Dr. Janet Lord has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Lord practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Physiatrists.