A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Luhmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Luhmann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luhmann graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Luhmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Dee Luhmann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet D. Luhmann practice?
- Dr. Janet Luhmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Luhmann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Emergency Physicians.