A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Lawrence, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Lawrence has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Marion Lawrence MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Janet Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Lawrence practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Auburndale, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, MA.
See Auburndale Psychiatrists.