A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Maldonado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Maldonado, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Maldonado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Lynn Maldonado MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Janet Maldonado has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Maldonado practices Dermatology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Dermatologists.