A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Manes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Manes, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Manes graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Manes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, AR
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Manes DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet Manes practice?
- Dr. Janet Manes has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Manes practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Internists, Biloxi Geriatric Doctors, and Biloxi Hospice & Palliative Specialists.