A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet McBarron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet McBarron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McBarron graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet McBarron MD and ND is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet McBarron practice?
- Dr. Janet McBarron has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet McBarron practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.