A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Mcniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Mcniel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mcniel
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mcniel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Environmental Illness
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcniel graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mcniel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Snow Mcniel FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Janet S. Mcniel practice?
- Dr. Janet Mcniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Mcniel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians and Knoxville General Practitioners.