The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Janet Meller
Dr. Janet Meller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Meller is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center, Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus and Holy Family Hospital. Dr. Meller has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Janet Meller has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Janet Meller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Douglas Albracht
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Amarillo, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Randall Samberson
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Amarillo, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Jason Nirgiotis
Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, General Surgery
Amarillo, TX 0 mi31