A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Meller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Meller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Meller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meller graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans