A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Meller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Meller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Meller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meller graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Meller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Louise Meller MD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Janet L. Meller practice?
- Dr. Janet Meller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Meller practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Pediatric Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Amarillo Surgeons and Amarillo Pediatric Surgeons.