Dr. Janet Mesri MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2012
This doctor needs a class in proper bedside management and in proper procedures in the ER. She is about the worst example I have ever come across in the medical profession.

December 1st, 2011
religion & medicine do not mix
I went to the ER in Palm Coast with a recurring ailment, the only relief from this ailment, "intestinal migraines", is dilaudid and zophran, my pain level was a 10+ with violent vomiting. She tells me she does not "believe" in dilaudid. I dont really care what her believes are, she's a doctor, she should do what it takes or get out of the business. If she is ever assigned as my doctor again at the ER, I will leave and go to another hospital. Her believes need to be confined to her church, not her practice. On top of all that, she had a drug screen done on me without my knowledge which is illegal. I am researching lawyers now. This is far from over. In my opinion, she's in it for the $, because she showed no compassion whatsoever. I am also attempting to reverse her payment from my insurance. Avoid this doctor at all cost.

March 26th, 2017