A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Michaelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Michaelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Michaelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaelson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Michaelson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Marshall Michaelson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Janet M. Michaelson practice?
- Dr. Janet Michaelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Janet Michaelson practices Pediatrics near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.