Pediatricians, Critical Care Specialist

2020 Cattlemen Rd
Ste 600
Sarasota, FL 34232
941-955-5191
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Nice Doctor but HORRIBLE STAFF  |  show details
by Kathy C. on May 12th, 2014

THEY CARE MORE ABOUT MONEY THAN YOUR CHILDREN. I paid an $8.00 charge 1 day late and they charged me a $7.00 late fee!! They refuse to credit the account even when I told them I would change pediatricians, that they would lose 2 patients!! DeeDee, the office manager, told me she didn't care. Also, they continually hold a credit balance on your account without telling you. When I asked for an accounting of my previous bills, DeeDee told me it would cost $15.00 for a financial statement. So it is ok for them to hold your money without telling you, but it is not ok for you to be 1 day late with an $8.00 charge, which by the way comes in a statement that says due upon receipt, but their 30 day calendar starts the minute they print the bill, not the day you receive it!! No doctor's office is worth being treated like that. There are plenty of pediatricians to choose from.

|  Dr. Minella is a great doctor.  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Minella has an amazing bedside manner. She is thorough, spends plenty of time with our children when we bring them in and answers all our questions. Over the five years we've been with her, even when our beliefs differ, she is courteous and respectful. I wish she could be my personal doctor.

|  show details
by JL Sarasota, FL on Mar 18th, 2011

My daugher has been seeing Dr Minella since we moved back to Sarasota almost 5 years ago and my son has seen her since he was born 9 months ago. We absolutely love her and will see only her. She is so caring, she personally has followed up with us several times, my children love her and she always spends as much time as needed. She is very reassuring and and always pinpoints the problem. We love you Dr Minella!! :)