A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Monnier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Janet Monnier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Monnier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Monnier graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Monnier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Rose Monnier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Monnier practice?
- Dr. Janet Monnier has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Monnier practices Family Medicine near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Family Physicians.