Dr. Janet Mullings-Britton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

October 6th, 2015
Dr.Mullings has delivered both of my children. I even came back from another state so she could deliver my 2nd child! Accurate & Efficient, definitely recommend

January 15th, 2015
I had no background ...what a wonderful surprise
This Dr. is great, very educated but down to earth, so kind and on top of your care. I made this appointment not based on reviews or a recommendation and I am beyond thrilled. I cannot wait to go forward with this Dr. as my guide. This is my first child and I am diabetic so I am considered a "high-risk" pregnancy. Dr. Mullings asked me several times (4) if I had any questions and made sure to tell me 2 times that they were pleased to have me and to "go on this journey with me to a having a healthy baby." I do get the impression she is very serious about what she does but her bed side manner was great...always telling me what she would be doing and letting me know she would be touching here and prodding there. I am a little reserved, so I found her manners very much to my liking.

August 24th, 2010
Dr Mullings-Britton
Dr Mullings-Britton may be small in stature but she is a stallwart. She is very knowledgeable and imparts information while she is treating you. She i ...