A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Mutch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mutch
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mutch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutch graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Mutch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marlette Community Hospital
- Marlette Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Ann Mutch DO is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Janet A. Mutch practice?
- Dr. Janet Mutch has 1 office location.
Dr. Janet Mutch practices General Practice near Marlette, MI.
See Marlette Primary Care Doctors.