Dr. Janet Neigel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 24th, 2016
Upper eyelid surgery
Dr. Neigel is A- One Surgery on my upper eyelids was made as easy and undramatic as I could possibly have imagined. I was hardly aware of going thru the procedure, and best of all, the outcome is exactly what I hoped it would be. Bonus - the staff, every one, was pleasant,caring,gentle and efficient - a reflection of Dr. Neigel herself. Would I recommend her? YES!!!

July 12th, 2016
Had 2 surgeries with Dr. Neigel last year and I was disappointed in how my lids came out. At my yearly opthomologist exam last week, my doctor asked if I planned on doing my eyelids as I discussed with him over a year ago. How embarrasing when I told him they were done. I do not recommend Dr. Neigel, I say run in another direction.

July 20th, 2015
Not very professional
I was recommended by my eye doctor because of a growth on my eyelid; made the appointment a month ago, took the day off from work, called the day before to ask if I needed to fill out the insurance forms before my appointment and was told that the doctor would not be in Friday. Did not get a call cancelling my appointment or anything. I will definitely tell my eye doctor about this. they offered me another appointment but that's not the point, I made this appointment a month ago and made plans to go. The patient's time is just as important as the doctor, I guess Dr. Neigel doesn't think so. I will go to another doctor.

June 29th, 2015
Scam artist
Those positive reviews must have been written by office staff dependent on her for their paycheck. She has ruined my face with improperly administered injections. I have consulted plastic surgeons, who see no way to fix the damage. I am scarred for the rest of my life. When I made a post -procedure visit, which the office did not want to schedule, she could not seem to locate my pre-procedure photos. She was completely disinterested in the outcome of my procedure and in correcting her mistakes. Stay away!

February 13th, 2015
happy happy
Had a great experience with Dr. Neigel at her new Florham Park location. Wow! Office was so nice and her staff were knowledgeable. My upper eyelid surgery was covered through my insurance. I just had to pay out of pocket for my lower eyelids and botox. I'm so happy with my results.

May 12th, 2014
Terrible experience Extremely Dissatified
Find another surgeon. She creates more damage than I can elaborate here. Suffice it to say, have your procedure elsewhere.

April 19th, 2014
I have been seeing Dr. Neigel for a few years and she is extremely talented. She takes the extra time to listen to my needs. The outcomes she recommends are always terrific. I feel great about how I look which is much younger than my age. The office is beautiful and well run. The staff is very welcoming and efficient. I will keep coming as the results are just the best.

May 22nd, 2013
G
I have been visiting Dr Neigel for years for my Botox. There is no one else I would trust! She has a keen eye for where to inject and I never look overdone. On my most recent visit I saw the PA, Sarah and had Radiesse injected into my cheeks with excellent results. They focus on the face at this practice. That is the experience I look for in a doctor.

April 29th, 2013
Turn Back the clock
I came to Dr Neigel in my mid forties a few years ago for help in holding back the clock in the aging process. Through a combination of Botox, Sculptra and fillers, not only has she helped me achieve this, but her recommendations have actually turned back the clock! On a recent visit, I had the pleasure of seeing her PA Sarah Lazarus who gave me cheek definition with Radiesse. Since that visit I hear over and over, "have you lost weight?" and "your face looks thinner." I am thankful to Dr Neigel and her dedicated and professional staff. I have never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time and have always been able to get an appointment within days. I never get tired of hearing "you can't be 50 years old!" Thank you Dr Neigel & Sarah

October 15th, 2012
Great results from upper and lower eyelid surgery
My experience at the Neigel Center was amazing! I had surgery on my upper and lower eyelids. The office staff made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. The day of my surgery the surgical staff and Dr Neigel made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. Dr Neigel explained what she would do during my surgeryand the nurses were very caring and helpful also. I experienced no pain during my recovery and my post surgery office visits were very fund and exciting. We would talk about make up and feeling pretty and how my confidence is sky high. The Neigel Center has so much to offer to make us feel good about ourselves. God bless Dr Janet Neigel and office and surgical staff.

May 1st, 2012
Daniel O'Malley
I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND this doctor. I had both of my eyes operated on and after the operation my left eye drooped severely. I visited two other surgeons and they both agreed that the operation was not completed successfully.I asked to have my fee returned and Dr. Neigel refused. She offered to try and fix the problem with another operation, but I don't want to have the same doctor that botched the first operation try again. As a result I will have to spend another $5,000 to have someone else fix the problem she caused.

November 27th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS WOMAN
"Dr." Neigel told me that she knew how to do "botox for migraines" and so I switched from my neurologist to her. There are 25 specific sites from migraine botox designated by Allergan. She knew NONE of them and just willie nillie botoxed me. She botoxed my hairline, nose, and end of eyebrows. I looked like a freak with saggy eyebrows and lids for 3 months. She did the same botox to two friends, one of whom had her lid nearly doubled in size from drooping. When I went back to complain, she kept my botox that Aetna sent for me and refused to change my face. She is a HORRIBLE injector and should stick with fitting eye frames on people. DO NOT USE THIS "DOCTOR"!!