A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Janet Ninnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Janet Ninnis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ninnis graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ninnis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Janet Rae Ninnis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Janet R. Ninnis practice?
- Dr. Janet Ninnis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Janet Ninnis practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians.